Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Welcome to The Breathing Room

It is our honor to welcome you here. The first time I experienced Transcendental Rebirthing (TR for short), I was immediately struck with the notion that this event is of enough significance that it needed to be shared with everyone.  Shortly after this, I was struck with the realization that sharing Transcendental Rebirthing is my life's purpose.

It seems like all of the zigzags throughout my life was in fact a straight road to this very moment in time.  My personal relationships, my work experience, all of my life's trials and tribulations, all of my personal experiences, were my training ground to get me to this point of my life.

Martina (my partner) and I became certified to facilitate TR in February 2016. Shortly thereafter, we started hosting sessions for groups at a local yoga studio here in Edmonton.  The overwhelmingly positive and immediate feedback we received from those first sessions was our encouragement and motivation to share Transcendental Rebirthing with the general public.

The choices I have made leading up to this point have put me in a position in which I'm able to devote my days to sharing TR.  It's my life's greatest honor and pleasure to share this experience with people.  I would like to thank all of the people that have participated in our sessions so far.  And I would also like to thank, in advance, any future participants.

Sharing Transcendental Rebirthing is my life's purpose. By participating, you are assisting me in living my life to my purpose.  And, it could change your life as it has mine.

Namaste
Rick Benyei

No comments:

Post a Comment