Monday, December 19, 2016

How do you know where you are going if you don't know where you are?

I believe before we come into this physical existence, that we have already occupied a place in ‘space’.  I don't think that it's somehow magic; that at the moment we are born, we became a life force.  

I believe we were energy beings before we started living in a physical body.  The moment of our birth is when our physical existence started; not necessarily the start of our actual existence.

You can see me and I can see you.  We can feel one another through physical touch.  As a human being, we are able to experience a wide range and variety of experiences while we are in our human bodies.  As humans, we are still creating and coming up with new activities to use our bodies and to keep pushing the boundaries of them. 

Because I can see, hear, smell, taste, and touch objects around me in my physical existence, I believe them to be real.  It's the same for everyone around me.  We all go through our daily life co-existing on this physical plane, acting as though what we see was here before we entered into the moment.  On a grander scale, most of us aren’t even aware that we are actually creating everything around us “on the fly”. 

Just like you, I also have thoughts.  I can't see them, but I know they are there.  My thoughts are a real ‘thing’ that exists for me.  Just because I can't see your thoughts, doesn't mean they don't exist and aren’t ‘real’.  Our thoughts are always with us.  We cannot get away from them.  Our thoughts have a huge impact on our inner world and in turn, creates our outer, physical world, either positively or negatively.  We have the power to create our world and our own reality with our thoughts.

We are constantly making up and telling ourselves stories in our own inner world to assist us in navigating our outer world.   The problem is these stories can be truths or they can be lies.  We sometimes make up stories that we think will keep us safe. 

We have a thought and then our subconscious mind starts painting the picture in our mind's eye.  Actually I believe the truth is our subconscious mind started to paint the picture just before the thought came to us.  Once we have the picture, we start telling ourselves stories based on what we see.

I have the belief that I live a life of creation.  Everything I've ever wanted, I've thought about first.  I've made it happen in my ‘mind's eye’ before becoming a reality in my physical world.  Everything I've ever wanted I've got.  How do I know?  I just have to look around me and the evidence is everywhere.  I also believe that the deeper the connection to self, the deeper is the understanding of creation.  For me, TR is the repeated reintroduction to self.

Transcendental Rebirthing has taught me that we are all in this together.  We are all a part of a Universal life force that exists around us, whether we are aware of it or not.  Our awareness of ‘it’ has nothing to do with its existence. 

Quite simply put, Transcendental Rebirthing is the practice of the reintroduction to yourself.  TR puts you face to face with your own life force energy; this energy being that does all of the thinking, all of the worrying, all of the 'energy' work.  I think it's the same life force energy that existed before I came into the physical world.  I also think it's the same life force energy I'll leave this ‘world’ with when I die. 

The fact that I can connect with my life force energy directly like this on this physical plane repeatedly and transcend my body without me having to die truly astonishes me. 

When I do TR, things seem to become clearer.  Things become more focused.  The stories that I make up and tell myself to help me understand my human experience disappear.  I'm left with nothing but my truth.  I'm experiencing myself as I truly am.  The closer I get to my inner truth, the more details I see in the painting of my mind's eye.  Then I feel like I'm able to be more genuine in my physical world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment