Thursday, December 15, 2016

The first time I experienced Transcendental Rebirthing (TR for short), I couldn't believe that what I was experiencing was possible from doing something as seemingly as simple as breathing.  To say it had an impact on my life would be an understatement.

The human body is such an amazing machine.  We go through our day without having to give any thought to the mechanics of our bodies.  During my day, I don't suddenly realize that I have forgotten to breathe and start choking.  Breathing is an automatic system that my body takes care of for me.  It's the same mechanism that allows me to imagine what I want to write and then my fingers automatically strike the keyboard as I type this message. 

This mechanism that all human beings share is our energy, our life force, our spirit.  It’s the force that keeps us running.  Quite simply put, Transcendental Rebirthing is a breathing exercise designed to put one face to face with one’s life force energy.  For some people, this may be the first time in their lives they've experienced something this profound.  This breath exercise is done in a way that maximizes the body's ability to store energy. 

The session is broken down to three parts. There are two active sessions of focused and vigorous breathing.  It is during the active sessions where one has the self realization that breath is pure energy; breath is life.  A person could feel their body becoming more and more energized with each successive breath.  It soon becomes a smooth flow of energy.  The third part of the exercise is passive.  Once we have reached a point where we have stored enough energy in our bodies, we are able to transcend the body for a short time.  We enter a passive state in which we are able to focus on our energy body and not the physical body, thus transcending.

It's all very simple and very safe.  It's nothing more than controlled and focused breathing. We are here to guide you through the process and to provide a safe space for your experience.

At the minimum, this exercise can be the most relaxed and blissful meditation exercise you may have experienced.  For others like me, it can prove to be life changing.  The place where I go when I transcend my body is what I like to call:  The Truth.  I call it that because there is no doubt as to where I am.  And sometimes, even more importantly, there leaves no doubt as to what I need to do.

Breathing is the most cleansing of any activity we do.  A human being releases more bodily toxins through breath than we do through sweating, urinating or defecating.  It is vital that we cleanse our bodies regularly.  Due to the number of toxins in our food, water, air, household and cleaning products, cosmetics, toiletries, products we purchase, and more, we NEED to cleanse regularly to stay healthy. 

As we cleanse our bodies of toxins, TR also cleanses the mind.  I come out of this experience with a fresh and rejuvenated outlook on my life.  I come out of the experience cleansed both physically and mentally.  It's the perfect start to your day:  a cleansed body and mind with a fresh attitude.

We look forward to guiding you through your own amazing Transcendental Rebirthing breathing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment