Monday, January 9, 2017

The Start of a New Phase

I consider myself fortunate.  I say this because I’m with a partner that considers Transcendental Rebirthing (TR) to be just as an important part of her journey and personal growth, as I do.  Because we are both trained and certified to facilitate TR, we are able to hold space for each other and experience our own sessions whenever time allows. 

During TR sessions, I usually reach a point of clarity.  I find that what I’m most concerned with in my life in that moment rises to the surface.  Right now the thing that is in the front of my mind the most is how you came upon reading this.

Soon after I discovered TR, I knew that sharing it with others was a part of my path and my journey.  I made the choice that sharing TR would be the next phase of my work life.  The amazing experiences people were having and the immediate feedback they were giving us is our motivation to offer Transcendental Rebirthing sessions regularly.

This is a new direction for me and it’s both scary and exciting at the same time.  It’s scary because I’ve been an employee for over 40 years.  As an employee, all that was required was for me to show up on time and do a particular job.   Sharing TR is a little different than that.

It’s exciting because in what feels like overnight, I am now in the business of offering Transcendental Rebirthing to the general public. 
Just so you know, it’s not lost on me how unusual a topic Transcendental Rebirthing may seem.  We have successfully facilitated TR sessions for many people so far, but it’s never been out in a public forum quite like this.  
  
When I feel scared or excited, that is when I truly feel alive.  I know in my heart of hearts that sharing TR with you is what I need to be doing.  Whenever I start to doubt myself, I know it’s time for another TR session for me. 

As I said earlier, I have moments of clarity during TR sessions.  It’s what led me to this point in time.  This morning’s session was no different.   It became so clear to me.   It just seems so simple. 

The only reason we are offering TR sessions for the public is because we believe it’s an awesome experience.  It’s quite unlike anything you may have experienced before, even if you have done breath work in the past.  We want to share this amazing experience with you.  In fact, we want to share it with you over and over.

We have created a life that has put us in a position to be able to do just that.  Starting tomorrow on January 10, 2017, we are offering regular Tuesday (9:00 am) and Thursday (7:00 and 9:00 am) morning TR sessions at Healing Connections in Edmonton, Alberta.  If you are interested in doing a session, but none of these days/times works for you, feel free to contact us to make other arrangements.

We would be honored for you to be a part of the start of the next phase of our journey.  Who knows?   Maybe a Transcendental Rebirthing session may be just what you need to start you on a new journey of your own.

Namaste, Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment